frotz: an unusually broad selection of cats (Default)
[personal profile] frotz posting in [community profile] caturday
Once upon a time I was an enthusiastic supporter of the Hank for Senate campaign. Sadly, they weren't making t-shirts anymore by the time I tried to buy one. IMHO this was the pick of the litter:

Hank for Senate shirt

Every year or two I try to buy one, because I'm stubborn like that (and they're still on the website!), only to get vaguely annoyed mail telling me to beat it.

...until this time, when I get two shirts in the mail! Beats going to the mall for sure.

Profile

caturday: A brown tabby cat peeking out of a paper bag. (Default)
Every Day Is Caturday

December 2019

S M T W T F S
1234567
891011 121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031    

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 3rd, 2026 07:22 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios